Monday, May 19, 2014

First letter home. February 18, 2014

LONGEST WEEK OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like i have been here for like 20 years. Things started off pretty rough but they have gotten a ton better!! I have already taught an investigator 3 times, EN ESPANOL! It was good at first but i got really frustrated and almost cried after because i just cant say what i want to. My companion and i are 100% opposite. And i have to admit it sucks pretty bad. He never talks and i have to do all the planning and talking and it got on my nerves! But we had a talk and things are getting a lot better! Im really starting to bond with my district and things are becoming way more fun. Sorry for the no pictures but my camera wont connect to the computer:( This is definitely going to be the hardest thing i will ever have to do in my life. But i can already tell and feel all the things that it is going to help me with in my life. I am so thankful for all of you and love and miss you all! I will write more next week when i can get my timing down better haha. Love elder Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment