Monday, May 19, 2014

February 25,2014Okay so this week was pretty dang awesome. I cant lie it was 1648 times better than the first week. Its kinda crazy how fast the time went. I had so many experinces. First i got my first baptism!!!! Hes a fake investigator but i asked him to be baptized and he said yes!! All in Spanish lol. Then the next day i got two brand new investigators!! I have already taught one og them and i invited him to be baptized on our first visit and he said yes!! It was so great. Okay so that picture i sent was just some Latinos i found taking pics and i was like yo let me hop in some and they were like okay and started calling me a greengo and stuff but it was pretty funny. Every here calls me Elder Cullen lol. I am so blessed to be here and to be a missionary!! Its still crazy to me that i put on that name tag every single morning. I will try and send a video i took of the whole CCM! The other night we all had the opportunity to give the people in the district blessings. We are district 12 straight up like the Hunger Games!! We even do that little hand sign its pretty funny haha. But anyways i got to give Hermana Thatcher a blessing and it was amazing. She was balling and she came up to me and said that it helped so much and that every single syllable i spoke was meant for her. Shes coming to Osorno Chile with us! Then i received a blessing from my companion Elder Rawlinson and then i gave him one. It was awesome and it brought us together. Im starting to really get along with him. His spanish still sucks but hes workin on it. Okay so the food here is very nasty. Most of it is bearable but it just sucks haha. I have already had a crazy experience with Mexico City and the evil energies that are here but ill save that one for when i get home. I love my teacher Hermano Castellanos so much!!! He teaches me life lessons every single day that will stay with me forever. I pretty much run the gym here. I smash on everyone on the volleyball court and me and Elder Haveli run the basketball courts. Hes a huge Tongan lol. Manti Te´os sister is here at the CCM!! She looks just like him lol. So my CompaƱero is half native american and he named me Pooshadu. It means stinky in Miwok loool. But yeah everything here is going so much better. Its so weird because i can perfectly imagine when im gonna come home but its going to be awhile haha. But im so blessed to be here and i know this is where im supposed to be. I wouldnt give this up for the world. I love all of you and im gonna strive to keep on becoming a better missionary and a better Cutter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment